Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Toad Patrol

Every morning it is my duty to do a toad patrol around the pool. Well this morning I started off on my patrol and guess what - Yep there was a toad swimming in my pool large as life as if he owned the place. I quickly raised my voice until Mum finely came out to investigate. You never guess what but the little rotter hid and Mum couldn't find it - she went back inside and then the slippery toad poked his head above water again. Finally Nathan came out to shut me up and he sure has better eyes than Mum cause he saw it. Mum then had to come back out and get the net out and fish him out of the pool. She only threw him over the fence - I hear her mutter something about it being a good toad and not one that we get all upset about. I tell you though a toad is a toad and it was in MY POOL. Also I think we have a mouse in the house - I hear scurrying in the celing last night and I barked and barked till it went away. I checked everything out this morning and could only get a whiff of its scent. I will be on guard duty tonight - no sleep for me.
Finally able to get a pic uploaded. I thought I would show you how to get Mum's attention while she stitches....hehehe
 
posted by Annie Bee at 8:05 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Mindi

    Great blog Duc! It's interesting that you call your mom "mum". Australia must be a nice place to live. At least you don't have any snow right now - I'm a little jealous about that. I'll have to keep track of how you live down there, quite interesting for me to read about your life!