Sunday, April 09, 2006
Man I've Been Busy

Boy have I been busy keeping my family safe. We have this mouse in the house and I am desperately trying to catch him but no one seems to be really worried. Every morning I wake up and rush around the house sniffing out where that sneaky mouse has been. I had my nose under the bookcase and you can tell by this pic that Mum is not the best house keeper - there were cob webs everywhere. All that dust gave me the sneezes.

Every night too I have been outside hunting oh boy is it fun. I never want to come inside to go to bed. Mum even tries to trick me by wafting a yummy chocolate in my face but then when I get inside she won't give me any - isn't she a big meannie. She does give me my favourite food though CHEESE. I reckon I can detect the cheese packet being opened miles away. Also ice block packets and ice cream - Yum Yum Yum. Mum can't sneak any of those foods without me sitting there and sucking her in with those huge puppy dog eyes. She is a real sucker hehehehehehehe I have her right where I want her. Well I am off outside to hunt again. I luv hunting .

 
posted by Annie Bee at 3:18 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Wally

    Duc,

    I am so glad to hear that you like cheese too. I love it, but my mom thought it wasn't good for me. I'm going to show her your blog and tell her "I told you so!".

    My birthday pictures are up on my blog, go check them out.

    You mum needs to help my mum make a link to your blog on my blog. If she knows how, could she please tell her how to do it. I want to keep in touch with you more often.